Sunday, February 28, 2010

goals

Goals for this week:

1. I will not hurt myself.
2. I will destroy my midterm tomorrow.
3. I will spend 28 hours in the lab, being productive and maybe making something cool.
4. I will get at least 7 hours of sleep every night. 8 would be better, but I'll start with 7, it's better than my usual.
5. I will not throw up. It might mean I spend an hour at the gym every day and stick mainly to eating vegetables, but I will not throw up.
6. I will give myself a pedicure, because I like the number 6 better than 5, and I want something relaxing to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic amazing awesome goals.
    you can do it.
    and i love pedicures!
    although I prefer 5 to 6. Its close to a square number...I'm a little off.
    Hope your day is going well,
    Love, Andy

    ReplyDelete